Hidalgo Street was once a famous residential address to some of Manila’s most prominent families like the Aranetas, Zaragosas, Paternos, and Zamoras.
Each Hidalgo Set is made-to-order and assembled especially for you. Inspired by the parties that once lit up the famous street, serve to impress at your next salu-salo (party) with family and friends starting this Christmas season.
- 3 wooden serving plates (various sizes)
- 8 seashell napkin rings
- 6 woven, wooden place mats
- 1 large wooden serving spoon
- Personalized Christmas Greeting Card: A thank you for your donation to the restoration project, signed by the Foundation's Executive Director.
- Product Card: The Quiapo story behind your item and Care Tips from Dr. Cheek Fadriquela, wood conservator, for easy maintenance
- Packaging: 1 handwoven tampipi (box) that can be used for storage of your item
We accept credit card and on-site payments, and bulk orders! For more information, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at (8) 708 5122.
Profits from every purchase in our Christmas from Quiapo Collection will fund the Foundation's ongoing restoration of the Basilica.