TERMS & CONDITIONS ORDERS
- The San Sebastian Basilica Conservation and Development Foundation, Inc. (“Foundation”) owns and maintains the website and its official online shop, where products and services of the Foundation and Partner Vendors (“Vendors”) are available for purchase.
- Every product page indicates the Vendor(s) responsible for that particular item. The Vendors are responsible for the fulfilment of orders, which include the production, packaging, delivery coordination, and ship out of orders.
- The Foundation does not entertain requests for the cancellation of paid orders.
- Donation Cards (Printed and Digital):
- Donation cards are exclusively available at the Foundation’s official shop. They are optional add-ons to Donation for Stained Glass Window Restoration.
- Printed versions of the donation cards are available for pre-order and will be shipped to the Sponsor, whereas the digital donation cards will be emailed on a weekly schedule by the Vendor.
- After the customer buys donation cards, the Foundation will coordinate via email to collect the names after whom the donation will be made. All names will be included in the official database of sponsors and added to our Virtual Sponsor Wall.
- If you received a donation card, printed or virtual, but do not find your name on our Virtual Sponsor Wall, please contact the sender of the card to confirm your name was submitted to the Foundation by the due date, or check again for the next monthly update.
- If no donor names are provided by the customer by the deadline specified in our communication, the customer will be identified as the Sponsor by default.
- The Foundation and the Vendor are not responsible for the exclusion of names from the Virtual Sponsor Wall due to 1) the customer’s failure to follow instructions provided upon purchase and/or 2) the customer’s failure to settle the payment of their order.
TERMS & CONDITIONS PAYMENTS
- The only available modes of payment are PayPal, GCash, major credit cards, and bank transfers to the Foundation’s BPI Account.
- An order is considered final when the payment is made through any of our modes of payment. For bank transfers and Gcash payments, the proof of payment must be emailed to the Foundation by the disclosed deadline for the order to be final.
- Orders left unpaid after the deadline of payment has elapsed are considered forfeited, regardless of the completion of an order form on the website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SHIPPING
- We only offer nationwide shipping in the Philippines. We do not offer international shipping.
The available modes of delivery vary depending on the Vendor and the items. Read Shipping Rates & Schedule Page for more details. Modes of delivery are also presented and chosen during check-out.
- The shipping fee is not included in the amount paid during the check-out on the online shop unless otherwise stated. The shipping fee is paid directly to the courier when the items arrive.
- Last-minute changes to shipping schedules may change due to the availability of items, suppliers’ schedules, etc. Customers will be notified as soon as possible about these changes by the Vendor.
- The Vendors are responsible for the fulfilment of orders, which includes packing, coordination for deliveries with customers and courier services, and actual ship out of orders. Vendors coordinate directly with customers through email and/or text message (SMS) to provide additional information and logistics, including updated delivery schedules, delivery fees, tracking information, and updates, as needed.
If a customer purchases items from multiple Vendors on the online shop, the customer will need to pay multiple delivery fees as the orders will be fulfilled by different Vendors and shipped from different addresses. Read Shipping Rates & Schedule Page for more details.
If a customer’s order arrives damaged, incomplete, or wrong, they must directly inform the Vendor who fulfilled their order via email within seven (7) banking days upon receiving, together with a soft copy of your receipt and valid government ID. The contact details of every Vendor is posted publicly in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Foundation and the Vendors are not responsible for loss, destruction, or damage of the items, for any reason, which occur while the goods are in transit.
- Requests to change the shipping address and/or mode of delivery must be emailed to the Foundation within 24 hours after receiving the Foundation’s email with the official receipt. Beyond this window of time, customers should coordinate directly with the Vendor, who will fulfil their order. It is will then be the discretion of the Vendor to decide on the request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS DISCLAIMERS
- While the Foundation closely coordinates with our Partner Vendors to the best of our ability, the Foundation has no control over and does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the quality, safety, or legality of items available on the online shop, nor the ability of sellers to sell items or of buyers to pay for the items.
- If there is a dispute involving one or more users, including a dispute between a customer and a Partner Vendor, such users agree to resolve such dispute between themselves directly and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, release the Foundation from any and all claims, demands and damages arising out of or in connection with any such dispute.
- The Foundation reserves the right to change and update these Terms & Conditions, without prior notice.
- Minor variations in each item are expected, especially for handmade items. For example, the actual color of the items may vary from what you see on the website due to different screen resolutions of gadgets.
- Foundation Merchandise:
- Class B items, although not broken or damaged, are highly discounted due to discoloration over time, minimal staining, lower quality of printing from our suppliers, and the like. By choosing to purchase our Class B items, customers accept the quality of the items as disclosed and the sale is final, therefore not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device