Skip to content
- The San Sebastian Basilica Conservation and Development Foundation, Inc. (“Foundation”) owns and maintains the website and its official online shop, where products and services of the Foundation and Partner Vendors (“Vendors”) are available for purchase.
- Every product page indicates that the Vendor(s) responsible for that particular item. The Vendors are responsible for the fulfilment of orders, which include the production, packaging, delivery coordination, and ship out of orders.
- The Foundation does not entertain requests for the cancellation of paid orders.
- The only available modes of payment are PayPal, major credit cards, and bank transfers to the Foundation’s BPI Account.
- An order is considered final when payment is made through the online shop (Paypal or credit card payment) or via bank transfer to the Foundation’s BPI account. For bank transfers, the proof of payment must be emailed to the Foundation by the disclosed deadline and confirmed as received.
- Orders left unpaid after the deadline of payment has elapsed are considered forfeited, regardless of the completion of an order form on the website.
- For bank transfers, if an order is paid before the deadline but the proof of payment is not emailed before the said deadline has elapsed, the order is considered forfeited.
Baste at Home, 2nd Pre-Order: The customer must email the proof of payment by the end of the Pre-Order Period (September 27-October 18). If the customer has paid but failed to send proof of payment, the customer has seven (7) banking days from the end of the Pre-Order Period to coordinate with the Foundation for a full refund, after which the amount will be considered a donation to the Foundation.
The available modes of delivery vary depending on the Vendor and the items. Read Shipping Rates & Schedule Page for more details. Modes of delivery are also presented and chosen during check-out.
- The shipping fee is not included in the amount paid during the check-out on the online shop unless otherwise stated. The shipping fee is paid directly to the courier when the items arrive.
- The Vendors are responsible for the fulfilment of orders, which includes packing, coordination for deliveries with customers and courier services, and actual ship out of orders. Vendors coordinate directly with customers through email and/or text message (SMS) to provide additional information and logistics, including updated delivery schedules, delivery fees, tracking information, and updates, as needed.
If a customer purchases items from multiple Vendors on the online shop, the customer will need to pay multiple delivery fees as the orders will be fulfilled by different Vendors and shipped from different addresses. Read Shipping Rates & Schedule Page for more details.
If a customer’s order arrives damaged, incomplete, or wrong, they must directly inform the Vendor who fulfilled their order via email within seven (7) banking days upon receiving, together with a soft copy of your receipt and valid government ID. The contact details of every Vendor is posted publicly in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Foundation and the Vendors are not responsible for loss, destruction, or damage of the items, for any reason, which occur while the goods are in transit.
- While the Foundation closely coordinates with our Partner Vendors to the best of our ability, the Foundation has no control over and does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the quality, safety, or legality of items available on the online shop, nor the ability of sellers to sell items or of buyers to pay for the items.
- If there is a dispute involving one or more users, including a dispute between a customer and a Partner Vendor, such users agree to resolve such dispute between themselves directly and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, release the Foundation from any and all claims, demands and damages arising out of or in connection with any such dispute.
- The Foundation reserves the right to change and update these Terms & Conditions, without prior notice.
- Machuca cement tiles are a handmade product. They will exhibit minor imperfections and color variations. The tiles will not be identical from piece to piece. This is the nature of the handmade process and will in no way compromise the performance and strength of your tiles.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection