Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I pay through credit card?
Yes, we accept credit card payments.
1. At check-out, choose "PayPal" as your payment method. A new window will open.
2. In the new window, choose the option "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" at the bottom. You will not be asked again about PayPal.
3. Lastly, input your credit card information and supply your billing/shipping address.
For assistance for credit card payments, please contact us directly through the following channels:
0930 982 97 66
Open Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am - 5:00pm
2. Can I buy from the Foundation office?
Due to anti-Covid measures currently being employed in the Foundation office, we won't be able to accommodate walk-in purchases until further notice. All purchases must be coursed through our online shop here or on Facebook.
3. Can I purchase bulk orders?
Yes, you may! Bulk orders are for orders of 10 pcs or more of the same product. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Name of Product(s) and Quantity per Product:
4. How long will it take for me to receive my items?
We are doing our best to make sure all orders arrive safely and within a timely manner. Your items will arrive depending on which Batch Number your order belongs to, and when you book your delivery/courier service. (See next question: 'What delivery services do you offer?' for more details.)
Batching of Orders:
1. Batch 1
Orders paid from July 1 - July 9
Deliveries from July 14 - July 16 (2:00 - 5:00PM)
2. Batch 2
Orders paid from July 10 - July 16
Deliveries from July 21 - July 23 (2:00 - 5:00PM)
3. Batch 3
Orders paid from July 17 - July 23
Deliveries from July 28 - July 30 (2:00 - 5:00PM)
4. Batch 4
Orders paid from July 24 - July 30
Deliveries from August 4 - August 6 (2:00 - 5:00PM)
- You placed your order and paid for it on July 11.
- Your order is immediately part of Batch 2.
- You can arrange for the delivery/courier service to pick up the item any day between July 21 to 23, within the hours of 2:00 - 5:00pm.
5. What delivery services do you offer?
All items will come directly from our supplier to your door to minimise the number of hands that will handle your orders. This is also one of our precautions at the moment.
Customers are asked to book their own delivery/courier services from the following: Lalamove, GrabExpress, and Angkas. Customers will also shoulder the cost of delivery and pay upon its arrival.
You can schedule your delivery depending on the Batch number of your order. Please see previous question for more information. Deliveries are open on the assigned dates only between the hours of 2:00PM and 5:00PM.
We will directly coordinate with you and the driver to ensure a smooth pick-up from our supplier.
10 Mahogany St.
Nangka, Marikina City
6. Can you deliver outside Metro Manila?
Due to the current situation arising from Covid-19, unfortunately we can only accommodate customers within Metro Manila.